Saturday

Attract Money

Most RecommendedAttract Money Hypnosis: A unique album in the world of hypnosis! Hypnosis isn't just about weight loss and confidence, this album is based on law of attraction principles and will align your mind to give you a much better probability of attracting money and manifesting abundance in your life!

Attract Money

So you want to attract money?

If you have already been trying, the chances are that you haven't succeeded.. at least on the scale that you want :( It is said that 95% of people never get the results they want with their money attraction practices.

But let's back up a second - first of all, to quickly define, it can be said that money attraction is:

"The practice or pursuit of trying to attract money into your life, by using principles of the law of attraction, developing a money mindset, and a positive money consciousness"

i.e. basically aligning your thoughts towards thinking positively about money, really developing a money mindset, and attempting to think like the rich or perhaps develop an entrepreneur mindset.

According to the law of attraction, whatever we think about and focus our mind's on most, is what we attract into our life... this is simple to see if you imagine someone thinking more positively; it is easy enough to argue that they will attract other optimistic and happy people to them..

..Yet, when we apply the same principle to money.. to be able to think about money, to think about yourself attracting money and being rich.. Somehow it is harder to believe, and it is this doubt, this lack of belief why most people never will attract the money they really want to into their lives..

...

Unless... yes, unless you can change their mindset and eliminate these often hard to reach, subconsciously held negative beliefs and doubts. You see, even if you consciously believe and really try hard, there are often subconscious doubts which are hard to eliminate which sabotage your success and hold you back from attracting money.

You need to develop the right mindset, you need the right, positive, proactive, subconsciously supportive mindset!

The Benefits Of The Right Attitude

When you are using law of attraction principles it is ESSENTIAL to make sure you have the right attitude.. In-fact this is just the top of the iceberg. You need to be really in control of your conscious and subconscious mind - your thoughts, actions, beliefs, fears, and all of your patterns of thinking.

Attracting money requires that your conscious and your subconscious mind are algined to your money attraction goals - that you are thinking positively, that there are no negative beliefs, and no self sabotaging thoughts..

This is often easier said than done, and why an estimated 95% of people never get the real life results they aim for with money attraction practices.

Tools You Can Use

There are many tools you can use. The important thing is that you find something which suits you, a tool you know works for YOU personally, and one which taps into your subconscious mind - remember, you can make changes to your conscious thoughts, but with some mind power / law of attraction tools you can change your subconscious thoughts.

Currently the easiest and most popular methods of doing this are with using subliminal messages, hypnosis, and binaural beats.

Recommended Law of Attraction Tools

  • Attract Money In Abundance Subliminal: Arguably the world's most powerful subliminal money attraction cd - the one with the most positive reviews and media attention anyway. Real Subliminal estimate that people have attracted over half a MILLION $s between them with help from their album..
  • Attract Money Subliminal: One our favourites, and really nice to listen to while you work, or clean, or study. A great subliminal ideal for listening to in the background, and again, check their feedback page for some quite interesting stories about this one (to say the least!).

People's Choice

Here are some testimonials from people who have tried our recommendations of various mind power products:
I have used a lot of different programs over the years and for some reason I just started with your attract money hypnosis cd in the last couple of weeks and there seems to be a dramatic change happening. I do keep feeling I fall asleep during the tape but for some reason when I do awake or come out of it I feel really refreshed. Now that I am suppose to be retired I feel like taking on the world and that is why I have just agreed to help a friend in his business. Something has shifted I wish I had listen to the demo tape years ago as I am sure they would have made a difference in my life. Hell, I even went to the casino on the weekend and did really well something I haven't done in numerous attempts in the last few years.
Barrie Briggs HI, USA

I was a skeptic at first but I am now a believer for sure! I got attract money along with 2 others. After listening for only 2 week while working at my desk job I wasn't expecting what happened next to happen. Although I loved my my job I was given more work and wanted a raise in return. When I was denied I started looking for another job. I went on an interview and a week later - the first interview that I went on, offered me a job making $18,000 more per year than I was making! I credit the subliminal messages for it! Thanks. I am going to keep listening.
Monique Victor, Attleboro, MA, USA


Hmm, after listening for 2 days I just got a tax rebate back from the government for $2,187! Maybe there is more to this money attraction than I thought, I certainly feel differently while I listen.. Paul White, Michigan, USA